clinician jobs in Sacramento, CA, US

  • 454 clinician jobs in Sacramento, CA, US
Physician Clinic Medical Director Sacramento CA
West Sacramento, CA, US
Overview:At Concentra, our physicians spend 90% of their time clinically treating patients; the remaining 10% focused on recruiting, business metrics,..
Posted 1 week ago
Clinic Director - Physical Therapist (PT) *Multi Site Director Opportunity
Folsom, CA, US
Overview: Grow your career! At EmpowerMe Wellness, you'll find opportunities for promotion, continuing education, and great benefits, all while makin..
Posted 6 days ago
Assessment Clinician - 1387959
Elk Grove, CA, US
The responsibilities described below are merely meant to serve as examples of the numerous types of work that could be done. If the task is comparable..
Posted 1 week ago
Travel Physical Therapist - Paid Relocation NEW
Sacramento, CA, US
Overview: Explore ATI-Launch is a travel program for recent graduates and clinicians early in their career. Throughout the course of the program, cli..
Posted 9 hours ago
Mental Health Clinician NEW
Sacramento, CA, US
Are you a motivated individual with a passion for supporting others and making a difference in the community? Hope Cooperative is a nonprofit that mov..
Posted 5 days ago
Some jobs by Jobs2careers, Simply Hired and